ENT for Children, located in the DFW area of Texas, is seeking a part time pediatric Audiologist. We are a multi site practice located in Coppell and Southlake. We are looking to add an Audiologist to our practice due to growth. The position entails running a fast paced clinic alongside our physicians at both locations.
The position will include but is not limited to:
- diagnostic testing to include behavioral testing (BOA, CPA, VRA, standard, speech), tympanometry, OAEs
- obtaining case history, building rapport with patients and parents, counseling
- report writing into our electronic database
Interested candidates, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Doctorate of Audiology or Master's Degree in Audiology
- Texas state license (or eligible)
About ENT for Children
We are a private practice pediatric ENT clinic. We have two office locations. One is in Coppell, Texas and the other is in Southlake, Texas. There are three doctors that serve both clinics. There are also three Audiologists between the two offices.